Children’s Ballroom Dance Instruction, Ballroom Demonstrations & More in Charlotte, NC
The Metropolitan Ballroom proudly serves Charlotte, NC through a variety of community outreach programs.
- Dancing With Future Stars “Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Gaston” 2013-2016
- YMCA Ballroom Battle 2011-2012-2013: ‘Dancing for a Cause’
- Working with the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra in January 2013 “Ballroom!” to choreographed and performed on stage with the CSO at the Knight Theatre for a special presentation built entirely on Ballroom and Latin dance themes and conducted by Jacomo Rafael Bairos.
- Working with the Blumenthal Performing Arts on several projects including 2 occasions of “Burn the Floor” seminars and workshops for the Blum Society
- Working with the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra in February of 2011 “Tapas and Tango” to perform on stage with the CSO at the Knight Theatre, plus conducted the dance lesson and co-hosted the after-party dance.
- The Bridal Showcase’s 2010-2013 preferred dance studio for the annual “Dancing with the Grooms” contest. Five grooms are trained by MB in hopes to win fabulous prizes.
- Exclusive Ballroom Dance Studio providing dance instruction for the Jewish Community Center’s adult education program (on-going)
- Dance instruction for shows at Providence United Methodist Church
- Demonstration for events with the International House fundraiser
- Dance instruction for fundraisers for Dore Academy, Providence High School, and other schools and institutions
- Grand Finale Performance at the Latin Festival sponsored by the Blumenthal Performing Arts center
- Emmalia Fundraiser for Turner Syndrome Disease (Oct 2010)
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Foundation (Jul 2009)
- Charlotte Orthopedic Clinic Fundraiser
- Faith Hope and Love
Dance Clubs and The USA Dance Organization in Charlotte:
- CHOA (Charlotte Outdoor Activities Club)
- Carolina Ballroom Dance Club
- USA Dance
- Passion For Tango
- Tango Society of Charlotte
- Swing Hustle Club of Charlotte
- Charlotte Dancers (Charlotte Ballroom Club)