Wedding First Dance Choreography
Professional Choreography Services in Charlotte, NC
Wedding “First Dance” packages – designed to accommodate your dance goals, the time you have available for this and the budget you have in mind!
Click here to go to the store and purchase!
Ruby – Includes 2 private lessons in which you will master basic movement skills, will explore dips and give you confidence when you perform your First Dance and as a married couple among friends and family.
- 2 private lessons
- Recommended for songs of 2 minutes or less duration
- Recommend time less than 4 weeks before your wedding
- Price: $220
Emerald – Includes 5 private lessons designed to provide you with choreography that will include the core movements and patterns depending on your chosen song. You’ll learn how to safely perform dips and lifts (optional); and will learn graceful arm styling plus lead and follow skills. You’ll retain these skills that you can continue to use for social dancing even after the wedding.
- Complimentary 15 minute dance consultation
- 5 private lessons plus dance notes, video, and instructions for practice
- Recommended for songs of 3 minutes or less in length
- Includes basic editing of music to cut or fade out at the end of your song
- Recommended to be taken at least 8 weeks prior to your wedding to reinforce your learning and provide time for practice prior to your event
- Price: $525
Diamond – The creme de la creme of First Dance packages! Meant for those intending that this dance will become a dream for you, being one the many special moments in your lives together! It is intended for those who want unique and interesting choreography that will impress and stay in everyone’s memory, and will give you dance skills and a floor presence that says “Wow!”
- Complimentary 30 minute dance consultation including sparkling wine
- 10 private lessons plus dance notes, video, and instructions for practice
- Includes music editing if you want to blend several songs together for a more exciting and unique performance, or if haven’t yet decided on song
- Recommended for music of 3 minutes duration and longer; and is strongly advised if you want to use a complete piece of music.
- Recommended to be started at least 12 weeks before your wedding to provide ample time learning and practice!
- Price: $950